Video Content: Joanne Webber, AFFN Board Member and widow of the late Robert E. Webber, sat down for an extended interview with Chris Alford. He and fellow Board Member Carl Peters were in Sawyer, Michigan, to help Joanne catalog books and materials for sale in the new AFFN Marketplace. Chris and Joanne took time from their busy schedule of sorting and organizing for a wide-ranging conversation about her wonderful life with Bob. The interview took place in the room where Bob wrote many of his most celebrated books.
Along the way, Joanne touched on:
- How she and Bob met.
- His early and lesser-known works.
- How they came to live at Sawyer.
- Joanne’s famous father, Harold Lindsell, and his relationship with Bob.
- His collection of resources that were cataloged while in Michigan.
- “Journey to Jesus.”
- The starting of the Institute for Worship Studies.
- How she’s doing in the grieving process and her life now without Bob.
Access to the 50 minute video interview is for Contributing Members of the Ancient-Future Faith Network. Find the video player just below: